How to Find Your OEM Suzuki Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory Suzuki rims you need is to select your model below, then your specific year.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Suzuki wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST
Size: 15" x 5.5", 5 Lug, 5.5" Bolt PatternFinish: PaintedDescription: Used Suzuki Samurai 10 Hole Styled Steel RimCondition: Like-New$90.00
Size: 15" x 5.5", 5 Lug, 5.5" Bolt PatternFinish: ChromeDescription: Used Suzuki Samurai 10 Hole Styled Steel RimCondition: Like-New$150.00