Thank you for your interest and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Below you will find all the details you need about our return policies. Please review this page before you purchase your OEM wheels as it contains important information you will need to know if any issues arise during the course of the sale.
- We must be contacted prior to any returns or exchanges being shipped to ensure the rims are processed correctly.
- You are responsible for determining the wheel and the wheel finish you need. Our website lists all factory wheel options, and our team is available to give you any assistance needed. We cannot identify your wheels without seeing the style and the specifications of your vehicle and your rims.
- If you want to cancel your order, you must do so BEFORE the wheel is shipped to avoid any shipping charges.
- All exchanges and refunds must be done within 30 calendar days.
- All refunds and exchanges must arrive at the correct return location un-used and undamaged. They must also be packed the same way they were originally shipped to prevent any damage.
- You are responsible for inspecting your rims once you receive them, BEFORE they are installed or mounted. We do not cover balance or mount fees under any circumstances. We do not guarantee the wheels against any damages done to them once installed on the vehicle. We are not responsible for damage done during installation.
- All orders are guaranteed to be the exact wheel you ordered in the exact condition stated on your invoice and our website.
- Shipping times are estimated based on availability and transit times. We do our best to give an accurate "ETA" in inform customers of any expected delays, but cannot guarantee any estimated time of arrival. We are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping carrier.
- If you receive something different then what you ordered, the shipping costs are on us. We will issue a full refund or an exchange once we have the wheel back at our location.
- We DO NOT offer expedited shipping under any circumstances. Fixing any mistakes is a priority and we will do our best to fix the problem in a timely manner.
- Shipping and handling and return shipping are not refundable unless we are at fault for sending out a damaged or incorrect rim.
- Custom finished wheel sales are FINAL and non-refundable. That includes rims that we chrome per customer request that do not come chrome from the factory.
- We only guarantee orders if they are shipped insured and signature required.