How to Find Your OEM Pontiac Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory Pontiac rims you need is to select your model below, then your specific year.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Pontiac wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST
Size: 14" x 5.5", 5 Lug, 115mm Bolt PatternFinish: PaintedDescription: Used Pontiac 6000 14 Hole Original Steel WheelCondition: Like-New$75.00
Size: 15" x 7", 5 Lug, 4.75" Bolt PatternFinish: Available in Several ColorsDescription: Used Pontiac Firebird 20 Slot Factory Original Alloy RimsCondition: Like-New$220.00
Size: 14" x 6", 5 Lug, 100mm Bolt PatternFinish: Available in Several ColorsDescription: Used Pontiac Sunbird 20 Slot OEM Alloy RimCondition: Like-New$175.00