How to Find Your OEM Mitsubishi i-MiEV Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory i-MiEV rims you need is to select your year below.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Mitsubishi i-MiEV wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST