How to Find Your OEM Mitsubishi Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory Mitsubishi rims you need is to select your model below, then your specific year.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Mitsubishi wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST
Size: 16" x 6.5", 5 Lug, 114mm Bolt PatternFinish: SilverDescription: Used Mitsubishi Lancer 5 Spoke Alloy WheelCondition: Like-New$180.00
Size: 18" x 7", 5 Lug, 114mm Bolt PatternFinish: SilverDescription: Used Mitsubishi Lancer 8 Spoke Alloy RimCondition: Like-New$215.00
Size: 14" x 4.5", 4 Lug, 100mm Bolt PatternFinish: SilverDescription: Used Mitsubishi Mirage 7 Spoke Factory Alloy WheelCondition: Like-New$195.00
Size: 18" x 7", 5 Lug, 114.3mm Bolt PatternFinish: Light Hyper SilverDescription: Used Mitsubishi Outlander 5 Split Spoke Alloy RimCondition: Like-New$300.00