How to Find Your OEM Mercury Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory Mercury rims you need is to select your model below, then your specific year.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Mercury wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST
Size: 15" x 6.5", 5 Lug, 4.5" Bolt PatternFinish: PaintedDescription: Used Mercury Grand Marquis 4 Hole Original Steel RimCondition: Like-New$90.00
Size: 15" x 6", 5 Lug, 4.5" Bolt PatternFinish: PaintedDescription: Used Mercury Grand Marquis Steel WheelCondition: Like-New$90.00