How to Find Your OEM Land Rover Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory Land Rover rims you need is to select your model below, then your specific year.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Land Rover wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST
Size: 16" x 7", 5 Lug, 6.5" Bolt PatternFinish: Silver with Machined EdgeDescription: Used Land Rover Range Rover 3 Spoke Alloy RimCondition: Like-New$150.00