How to Find Your OEM Jeep Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory Jeep rims you need is to select your model below, then your specific year.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Jeep wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST
Size: 15" x 7", 5 Lug, 4.5" Bolt PatternFinish: Machined and SilverDescription: Used Jeep Cherokee 10 Spoke Factory Alloy RimCondition: Like-New$170.00
Size: 15" x 6", 5 Lug, 4.5" Bolt PatternFinish: Available in Several ColorsDescription: Used Jeep Cherokee 9 Hole Original Styled Steel RimCondition: Like-New$75.00
Size: 15" x 6", 6 Lug, 5.5" Bolt PatternFinish: PaintedDescription: Used Factory Original Jeep Grand Wagoneer Steel RimCondition: Like-New$75.00