How to Find Your OEM Isuzu Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory Isuzu rims you need is to select your model below, then your specific year.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Isuzu wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST
Size: 17" x 7", 6 Lug, 5" Bolt PatternFinish: BlackDescription: Used Isuzu Ascender 18 Hole Spare RimCondition: Like-New$90.00
Size: 17" x 7", Lug, 5" Bolt PatternFinish: PolishedDescription: Used Isuzu Ascender 6 Spoke Factory Alloy RimCondition: Like-New$280.00
Size: 17" x 7", 6 Lug, 5" Bolt PatternFinish: MachinedDescription: Used Isuzu Ascender 6 Spoke Alloy RimCondition: Like-New$195.00