How to Find Your OEM Hummer Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory Hummer rims you need is to select your model below, then your specific year.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Hummer wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST
Size: 17" x 8.5", 8 Lug, 6.5" Bolt PatternFinish: ChromeDescription: Used Hummer H2 7 Spoke Alloy RimCondition: Like-New$350.00
Size: 17" x 8.5", 8 Lug, 6.5" Bolt PatternFinish: MachinedDescription: Used Hummer H2 7 Spoke Alloy WheelCondition: Like-New$200.00