How to Find Your OEM Buick Wheel:
- The best way to identify exactly which factory Buick rims you need is to select your model below, then your specific year.
- After selecting the year you will find photos and information for all of the different original Buick wheel options available.
- Not sure what size wheel you have? Your tire size should read similar to P235/75R17. The number after the "R" is your wheel diameter.
- The full dimensions, including width, may be noted on the front of a stock steel wheel but are generally located on the back side of an alloy wheel.
- Have questions? Call us toll free M-F 8am-5pm PST
Size: 14" x 5.5", 5 Lug, 115mm Bolt PatternFinish: PaintedDescription: Used Buick Century 14 Hole Original Steel WheelCondition: Like-New$75.00
Size: 15" x 7", 5 Lug, 5" Bolt PatternFinish: PaintedDescription: Used Buick Estate Wagon 4 Slot Factory Original Steel WheelCondition: Like-New$75.00